Friday, July 31, 2009

Good dress rehearsal

I just got off the water in Tofino and don't have much time to write, but the trip went well. I got everywhere I wanted (the Ramsey hot spring was incredible) and most things worked fine. A few things to tweak for gear and such before my next trip - Brooks Peninsula. But I may have a few days to wait since the latest weather forecast called for strong winds up there. I will drive up there tonight and just see how it looks in the morning.

Here is a link to my approximate route.

Here are some more pictures.

UPDATE: Here is the video recap of the trip:

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful area! And a bald eagle to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize at least one of the beaches on your hot springs trip. Such memories. Stay safe, my friend.

    ReplyDelete